How to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed: JIO Fi is basically an LYF – powered portable broadband device or in simple word, it is a Personal Hotspot. Yes, you get it right, it works same as what hotspot do in mobile phones. It can fit in your pocket and can connect any mobile devices, laptop, or PCs providing them 4g speed. Seeing its quality feature customer got attracted and start purchasing it, but then comes the main problem complain starts coming about its speed. Customers are not satisfied with the speed. There are many reasons, so according to reason, we will see the solution to the problem. Firstly we will discuss the various problem due to which the speed decrease and we will try to solve to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed
How to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed Reasons for Slow Speed
JIO was not expecting that much demand for their product and so they were not fully ready for the problem which they can face. The slow speed of JIO FI is one of them. Let’s have a look at different reasons.
- Every mobile tower has some bandwidth (around 100mbps) which is set by the company and depending on the rush in the area it automatically distributes speed among nearby areas.
- One of the common reason for slow speed is because of exceeded data. If the data exceeds the speed of internet is decreased to 128 kbps.
- Signal strength or intensity is also a reason, depending upon the signal the speed of JIO Fi varies.
Different indication for the network:-
- The green color signal indicates- Good network
- 2 to 4 bars gives average Network
- A red color signal indicates- Poor Network
- As we all know that hotspot has some range, so if the connected device is at a distance more than 10 meters radius, the speed provided will be less.
- The capacity of JIO Fi router is 10 i.e. 10 devices can be connected at a time, so if the no increases, the load increases and hence will reduce the speed also interference from microwave, wall etc. affects the speed.
- Sometimes some website face problem it is because of their own server and you start to think that your internet speed is less.
- One reason can be that the Jio APN setting is wrong
Solution To Increase the Internet Speed of Jio-Fi 4g
We all know that for every problem there is some solution. So for the problem, we have seen above we are going to get solution one by one.
So here are some solution to How to Increase Jiofi Internet Speed:-
- Call your customer executive and tell them about the slow speed of internet because of small bandwidth and huge rush in your area.
- Once you exceed your data, speed reduces to 128 kbps, and if you are in urgent need of speed you can try one thing. You can change device date to next date i.e. if today is 10 – March change the date to 11- March, sometimes by doing this the data of 11- March is loaded and you will get the same speed. (But it’s not assured that you will get the data).
- Signal intensity is one of the reason. A green signal indicates good network so choose a place in your house where you can get Green Signal. And if you are traveling you will get good speed because rush will be less and JIO has a strong network across the country.
- Use your connected device within 10 meters of the radius. The range of JIO Fi defined so always use your device within the provided limit.
- JIO fi has a capacity of 10 devices, with every increase in device speed decrease. So things to be Notice:-
- Use a password so that only permitted people can use the internet.
- Try not to exceed the limit and keep connectivity minimum.
- Connect your device to open DNS or connect it to Google DNS. This helps to increase the slow speed.
- Make sure your JIO Fi router is placed in open space ignoring all types of interference such as microwave, TV, wall, etc. Any type of interference will reduce the speed.
- Check your JIO APN setting to assure that setting is proper.
- Use some App or Websites to check the speed of the Internet.
- Also, you can clear the cache memory of the specific app if it is not working properly.
- Jiofi is a good service but as we all know everyone faces some problem. So in this article, we have tried to sort out this problem. Hope it will help you.