How to Change Jiofi Password: With advancing technology, the internet had to boost up the digital world. And while speaking about the era of digital world and internet in India, Jio services made it reach its zenith.
With the advent of Jio in Indian digital arena, products and schemes were launched that provided the internet services to every nook and corner. Be it a small village or a slum of an urban city, free of cost internet was accessed by every individual.
Presently, there are many products launched by the Reliance empire in the market. To name a few are the Jio mobile, easily accessible and cost-effective, Jio-fi a wifi enabled device and recently a Jio laptop. The best part of it all provides the 4g accessibility with cost-effective data schemes. As a matter of fact, Jio has actually taken the telco industry of India by storm like never before.
Jio-fi is a wifi enabling device which is actually a hotspot router in which a sim can be inserted. It is sleekly designed such that you can carry it wherever you want to favour its portability. Jio-fi can provide wifi upto ten devices with excellent download and browsing speed. You can avail it in 999 bucks from any e-commerce site or even the Jio app itself.
How to Change Jiofi Password JIOFI.LOCAL.HTML
While being handy with a Jio-fi, something which you should be hands-on with is how to change its password. Of course, you would not want any unauthorized access to your hotspot connection. Because who would like to share their beloved “Internet Connection” with someone else. So, here is how you could do it in few simple steps –
- On the back of the packaged box or under the battery you can easily find the name of the Jio-fi’s wifi network. Note it down.
- Connect your devices to the Jio-fi network. You can easily do this by going to the wireless setting on your device and connecting it to the Jio-fi network.
- For further proceedings, access the URL http://jiofi.local.html to manage with other settings on your browser.
- Once you have reached the page, among many other options find the log in one. Click on the login option, login with the following credentials, username as “administrator” and password as “administrator”. This is considered the default credentials.
- Once you are logged in, you may also find a prompt pop-up asking you to change the password. Go with it and click OK.
- Jio-fi 3 and Jio-fi 2, both exhibit various procedures to change the Jio-fi passwords.
jiofi.local.html Change Password
For Jio-fi 3, go to Network and then click on Wifi configuration, once you have successfully logged in and proceed with further steps and change the password.
For Jio-fi 2, click on the security key after logging in and proceeding with certain security steps, change your password with a new one.
- Once you have reached the required pages, change both, the SSID and password by deleting the previous credentials.
- Click OK to confirm and save the changes made.
In case, after logging in you do not receive the “change the password” prompt, there is no need to panic. You can easily turn to User management after logging in, then click on Account Management, click on change the password, type in the new password and save.
With these simple steps, you can easily change the Jio-fi password and keep the connections secure. As seen above, the steps were no rocket science, once you know the procedure, you can easily change your passwords as per your desire.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us for more such trivia. Feel free to comment down any of your inquiries regarding this subject.